Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Never Ending.

12th May 1993 ;
This girl here is Brenda Wong Ching Ti.
We've gone through so so much together. Ups and downs,
highs and lows. And all the time you were right there beside me.
I've known you for 10 years now and those 10 years
meant the world to me because that was how
we became best friends. I still remember during
primary 1 where we hated each other so much and look
at what we ended up being.
I'm very thankful cause i have a best friend like youu.
All I want to say is, thanks for being
beside me all the time.
Happy Sweet Sixteen Brenda
Happy bithday b.r.e.n.d.a :D
She's a cheerleader ! if u are sad call her and she will cheer you up . (:
fun personality , know her since form 1 =X
hahah cant beat mich n ink
one word to describe !
AWESOME :D
take care ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment