Sunday, April 5, 2009

dilemma

dilemma like of a life time . geee . ahyoo michelle lahh . saturday it was suppose the be like a girls day out .just to watch a movie . ermm confessions of a shopaholic . we didnt shop or whateverr lahh we just watched the movie and went home . mommmy came along so yeah . it was enough . so i went with szenli since michelle couldn't join us :\ wasted i know . SHE lahh . her fault :X heee . imsorry , and you know what . like in the middle of the show , suddenly the thing got damn error then it counted from like 10-1 something like that . you know all the old movies theres this black and white countdown ?! get it ? yeah that happened in the MIDDLE of the damn movie . i mean what int he world lah . damn potong . but whateverr lah /


and thenn today , Sunday . i went out with vania . the brother and cousins . we went pyramid after lunch and church . and me and vania went walking into liek every store . the best clothes found in Forever21 seriously . like 50bucks one top . but awesomelyy nice . i couldnt make up my mind on which to buy . soo guess whatt i didnt get it . one was blue and the other was black . i tried making up my mind for 2 hours okays . and i still couldnt decide what i wanted ?! talk about dilemmas , sooo my cousins said he would get it for me for my last year bday since he didnt get me anyhting . but i felt bad so i said no:\ depression okays . haih i regret lahh! but gee expensiveee ! so vania went home ,parents picked her . and so we went home . and here i am blogging . im sad :\ reallly.


oh oh vania&i went back to ppbc today (: yesh yeshh reunion of the four (; backbones of one anotherrr . pictures were taken and we weren't listening to the sermon at all . we were asked to turn to the book nehemiah in the bible(; sueann&vania turned to jeremiah. ahaa weirddoess, what to do all we do is talk . normal, and a human right to speak . cannot be blamed :D


screwed up . schools on tomorrow . thats tooot up . i dont wannt to be a student no more . i wish i got expelled from school . buang me lah . arghh! i rather sit at home and laze . and still get allowance . hello dont ask me to work . not going to, my occupation is to be a housewife (: yes thats what im gonna do . get married and let my husband do the work , heeee (; marry me ?baby. yes no ? dont know ? and and and i have already got names for my son and daughters . ahaa no one should know off :D
oh hello, bloatfish blogged , nah a cute face :3 OHHH yuck:X tas .

okays im back from wherever i came from . Dinner (; yeshh and i wass hungry okays . haih i have not been eating today like only lunch and nth else . sad rigght . i think i ahve eating disorder problems . everyone keeps telling me that ;the family members that is . i eat super alot and i dont really skip my meals cause its a rule that we cant . seriously my house rules are killer . like 100000++ rules . ask me to state them out and i will take my life time . so yeah guess what i ate guess guesss :D ?! itsss my FAVORITE .(pls highlight to see what i ate ) ps; guess first . its JAPANESE yesh its awesome (: i ate like a pig . whenever i want that particular food means im superr uberr hungry :D ahhh so satisfying . sorry no picturees** i was too eager to eat . heee (: bye. im off to bed .



twodays
`inks

No comments:

Post a Comment