Sunday, April 26, 2009

like a drip

i hate being a girl . mountains and mountains of problems . at least one a damn week you get this stupid menstrual thing . geee pisses the hell outta me ): i cannot tahan i get angry and annoyed and every lil thing . and i talk to the boy like shit ): isosorry. its like blood is taking over ma life :| arghhh! i have no mood for practically anything . adiknn went far far away . and left me with a bye ? i dont care shes buying me the whole of china . please come backw ith a pair of nice slippers for me ?! or else please give me ur ipanema . i'll live eventhough its not my size . donate to the poor please. ADIK ah . haih to add to my misery i have no credit . and like whenever i ask i cant get no freaking credit . pisses me off man . like a saddist living in the world . my tummy is so upset, it has been crying since dont know when . one more weeek tummy ): hang on :| aches everywhere and now ma mom is trying to make me wear ''special'' shoes / slippers . why ? cause according to some people im flatfooted . and wow its not like i'll die being one . ive been wearing normal footwear liek what ? since i was born? , what difference would it make now if i were to change my footwear to some speacial thing . 200+ bucks for a slipper? i rather buy clothes or chun heels . talk about ridiculous? my parents are like trying to make me move back to ppbc my formal home church . haih im so dead there lah. its like my kakilangs are no longer ma kakilangs . like wth lah i cant even go to a church i want. backslide me please . i stay home lah . satisfies the whole world . wanna send me to church , the church i wanna go too , complain to me bout transport lah this lah that lah too far lah i dont want you to go there lah . like what in the world ? church also got limits . can i just follow the boyfriend to church ? i really wont mind (; please lahhh ); i neeed a hugg:\ baby pleasee? i neeed a coke ): with plenty of ice. i neeed to cool down . thanks you mei for the credit . a lil of a burden flew . i dont want to go to school tomorrow lah! argh . this is so dreadfull, oh help ? i hate water ? did you know that ? i think a few people know. arghhhi think im dehydrating. i cannot produce spit :X boyfriend said so! haih you know i rather live in a damn hospital to do drips ? than to drink gallons and gallons of water . seriously! i would . but that will like never happen ); who hates the smell of hospitals? i know i dont . dont ask me why . i think its nice . i once said the hospital is the cleanest place on earth . without thinking why . and i got booomed back by my friends . first one to backfire me was jorleen . oh wells. they knocked sense into me lah . anywayss i have this urge to drink cold coke now ); reallly. addiction man :| baby let me see you ? and guess what i have lost the mood to shop :| i really like dont wanna enter malls . its like the same damn thing sold everywhere . i dont know lah . i so messed up now . midterms in 2 weeks :| kill me lah oh please .


i wish you were still in taman sea:\
`inks

No comments:

Post a Comment