Saturday, March 28, 2009

candles in the night.




earth hour's over . good . mmm it was okays lahh nothing special lmao. mmm we all went down to the padang to ligght candles and erm bond ? i didnt do anything . i justt sat on the swing and stare at ma dead phone :\ then i decided to bond with my brother and my cousin . so i sat at the table and lighted candles on groundnut shells. can you seee ?my idea ;D so that we dont have to clean the wax after everything .you knwo how irritating that would be ? scraping everyshyt mess with lil' kids . as if they would do work ? its been forever ive actually sat quietly swinging on the swing. my brother entertained me with candles too . he's nice (: it was a very depressing one hour. my plan to stay in the car didnt happen . how obvious . arghh , anywayss its over . mmm:\ suprisingly there were no mosquitoes . i havent ate my dinner . i have no appetiete.

im playing with font with adiknn shes always there (: thanks you . mmm we;re going greeen ah screw it ma moods gone .
i want to light candles with you:\
`inks

No comments:

Post a Comment