Saturday, March 28, 2009

so..

So today he went to aussy , Rafael . baby ? do i still call him baby ? is it time to let go ? he's ready to move on . is it time for me to move on ? i can't answer myself . am i suppose to be happy when he's half way across the globe? more depressed it seems . he said he didn't want to talk to me anymore and that it hurts even when he tries to text me . so we erm stopped texting . no updates no conversations . Rafael texted when he reached . and only told me what time he was departing after he left . he forgot ? didnt bother? i don't know . he also just told me that he was only coming back next next Tuesday . like right before he entered the plane . and he could blog about it . maybe he doesn't care anymore . maybe he just forgot to tell me . maybe it never crossed his mind to keep updated . mmm its okays with me lahh . he s aid hes gonna see me on Friday. and say his goodbyes. he wants to say his goodbyes. haih )': what do i do ? we were texting in the morning , mmm he said i love you ? i don't know lahh . one minute its bye bye next minute is i love you .im stuck ); end it ? haihhh . i wanna cry lahh . i have one more hour to blog and i have to off everything for earth hour stupiddd.
i'm so tired . hes so tired/ he gave up . ive lost hope . seems liek the end to me . i told him we would never be the way we were before . he said ''depends on you ''. i don't knwo how is it suppose to be me . mmm. so i didnt get to see him before he went to aussy . atleastt he;s having a blast now lahh . who wouldnt ? its aussy . he said things change if you want them too . cause he gave up . mmm he wants to see me work for him , thats if hes worth it . he said .and i said things arent the same no more . it will never be.
my friend said .
time passes even when things are sucky ,
time passes even when things are awesome .
so why dont you just let time pass awesomely .
i asked back . so which is sucky and which is awesome ??
i couldn't get an answer ); mmm its not thatt i dont love him . its not that i want him to go . its not like that . i mean he's already ready to move on . i said mmm move on lah . he said moving on . so...? i ermm let go ah ? haih i love him lahh . justt interaction through technology sucks lahh . i have a week plus to decide =/ he's decided my turn. haih im out lahh . i have nothing to say no more =/ imma blog bout smthing else ..
mmm anyways , thanksyous for everything rafael .
byeee enjoy aussy :D
cause you wrote my name across your hand<3
`inks

No comments:

Post a Comment