Thursday, March 12, 2009

stuck in the toilet ! :D

helloess ppl :D HAHAHAH i am just loving today ( 12/03/1009)
1st i need to congraaaz to those smart spm-ers !! many of them got like 6/7/8/9/10..... A's
which is so insane !but some ppl just find it normal =X they are just too humble i guess lol
if is me probably i will be running up screaming here and there ady :P
ok now let me go to the main point abt "stuck in the toilet" it may sound weird and disgusting but i find it very funny so i wanna share it (: arnd 5 something i plan to go bath, so yea indeed i went take my bath la(: then when i bathing halfway suddenly got strong lightning and thunder strike =X
so i quickly close the water tap, cuz i scared =X LOL then i beeen staying inside the toilet for like half an hour lol ! and texting chin mei mei ( michelle) :D
hahahahahahah is so awesome !!
me / mei mei
me: u know what , i am stuck in the toilet now =X i bathing halfway then got thnder strike . i am so scared so i close my water tap and i am now stuck in the toilet . hahahah
mei mei : LMAO ! haha go out lah. stay in your room (: so cute .
me : hahaha LOl i think u must be laughing out now =X no i cannot ! i washing hair lar then suddenly thunder strike so yeaa la =/
The end (:
have a nice day !
szen

No comments:

Post a Comment