Thursday, March 19, 2009

It Never Crossed My Mind At All.

hello (:
Soo let me tell you about yesterday with szen li, inks and raf.
they freaking called me at 9 to go out for lunch. If you know me, i loveee sleeping.
Yeah. I only woke up at like 12.30 then i called them back. Then szen li's
mom came to pick me. Then later went to McD's.Ordered food and ate. Then a bunch of girls came and sat
across us.
Szen li was like why do they keep staring at us for no reason. We didn't bother lah but
they just kept looking at all of us and gossiping for no damn reason. LIFELESS PEOPLE.
Then szen li wanted to buy some chocolate's and i followed her. When we we're
walking down, they looked at us again. Came back to catch up with inks and raf and
they said while we we're gone, they gossiped about us
to another table.
Then when we wanted to leave, they all stared at us with that bitch look
and raf said bitches and they we're like go home lah or something like that.
Like what the hell right ? we didn't even do anything to them. TRUE BITCHES.
Went back to szen's house and played with the computer until
daddy came to pick me up at like 6. yeaahh.
favourite line,
" Look after my heart, I've left it with you "
- Edward Cullen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment