Friday, March 20, 2009

my BFS !

there are 3 persooon tht means alooot to me in my life :D they are INKKIE & MICHELLE& EDDIE(:


we ar nt childhood friends nor pimary friends ! i know them in my secondary life (: which I THANK GOD for knowing them !


there are toooons of stuff to talk abt thm ! words cant describe how awesome are they !


i shall start with ...



INKKIE(:
She's the boss of everything :D funny,caring , lovely sweet petit ! when she WOI ! then everybody will just turn quite ! =X hahah powerful huh !(: i know her since formn 2 , we took zillion of pic each year , and she helped me out with lots of things and i appreacite much! She will be the 1st person who wish me happy bday each year (: no one has break her record yet :P
i enjoy every outing with her (: there are more awesome stuff abt her ! words cant describe much ..... thts leeinkkie (:


Michelle (:

She's my CHIN ME MEI(: haha dont ask me why ! i jut love to called her tht way (: and she is always smiling wan ! all the time even sms =D hahahaha we also can name her MISS ANYTHING (: everytime when we hang out , we ask her mich ! mcd or kfc ? mich : anything (: ou or curve ? mich : anything (: take away or having here ? mich : anything(: ...... hahahaha

Neways she only will " anything " to her close friends ! not everybody k ! dont try to bully her ! once touch consider die ! hahahahaha me n mich dont have many pictures but we got lots of memoriees of having fun !

oh btw she's from "dinasti CHIN"thts michelle chin (:

eddie

I finally done EDD collage ! (: kinda tough cuz we dont have many pic =X mostly are groups wan ! hahahah sad much ! I call him BIMBO (which is an officially wan) "wink"
He like to JUDGE but do not take it seriously cuz is like his hobby haha weird right !
and he is also my " fashion police " -.- THTS EDDIE (:
hhahah and he got lots of face impression while cam whore-ing =X
look at the collage above and u will get wht i mean (:
Do not talk abt kung fu , martial art ... to edd , cuz all he can ans is just , HAH !? if u talk abt AMERICAN IDOL , UGLY BETTY , GOSSIp GIRLS , THE OC ,ANTM......
he will be likeee , YEAAA ! OMG THT ..... IS SO HOT OMG THT DUDE SING SO.... EWW ......
.................... IT JUST KEEP GOING ON N ON =X
HAHAHA
His just different from others GUY ! i mean it in a good way :D
P/S: full name is EDDIR COURTNEY CHAN YUNG HUI if i am not mistaken :P
THIS 3 BF of mine coloured my life ! (:
The End <>

No comments:

Post a Comment